Turkish Driver Dies after Colliding with Iranian Truck
A 74-year-old Turkish citizen has died after a frontal collision with an Iranian TIR truck in Southern Bulgaria, local authorities have said.
The Turkish man was reportedly driving in the opposite direction of the road between Sadovo and Cheshnegirovo, in the region of Plovdiv, when the crash occurred, according to BGNES newswire.
It is unclear if the Iranian driver, aged 32, is seriously injured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Passengers Wait over 6 hours for a Wizz Air Flight to Valencia at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria: 18-year-old on Amphetamines killed 22-year-old Student in Car Crash
- » Bulgaria: Taxi carrying Illegal Migrants from Syria Crashed in Sofia
- » Car Accidents with Casualties all over Bulgaria Today
- » Bulgaria: Car Crash on the Ring Road in Sofia, One Person confirmed Dead
- » Bulgarian Border Guards rescued 38 Refugees in the Black Sea, including a Baby