45-Year Old British Tourist Survives After Falling from Hotel Room in Burgas
A 45-year old British citizen was in need of urgent reanimation after he fell off from his hotel room in the seaside resort of Slanchev Bryag.
The incident reportedly occurred around 4 am. Bryan G. allegedly literally flew out of his hotel room located on the fourth floor. According to initial information, he was far from sober and lost his balance while he was standing at the room's balcony.
A head and leg damages have been established so far. His condition is severe and yet stable, hospital staff in Burgas have revealed. Bryan will be staying in the emergency room for several more days and then will be transferred to the neurosurgery department.
The local police department in Burgas reminded that there are a number of similar cases occurring each year. The investigation on the case is still ongoing to establish if the tourist had used drugs apart from the suspected alcohol.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Poor Roads and Lack of Control are the Main Reasons for the Large Number of Accidents
- » Turkey: Huge Forest Fire in Marmaris
- » Bulgarian TV Crew Attacked in Serbia
- » Fire in the Train Sofia - Burgas, Passengers were Evacuated near Aytos
- » A Car Crashed into Crowd of People in Berlin, One Person was Killed
- » Bulgaria: 3 Dead after a Train hit a Truck in the Vidin region (UPDATED)