Turkey Gives 100,000 Vaccines to Bulgaria
Turkey will be donating 100,000 vaccines to Bulgaria in order to ensure that the preventative procedures will b uphold according to the schedule outlined by the Healthcare Ministry.
The announcement was made by healthcare Minister Petar Moskov at a news conference Wednesday.
In return, Bulgaria will be supplying Turkey with anti-tuberculosis vaccines.
In the minister's words, the number will be more than enough to cover the local demand until the end of the year.
Bulgaria was facing a vaccination crisis because the two companies producing and distributing vaccines in the country did not apply for the tender.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Health: Bulgaria Ranks 8th in Mortality from COVID-19 in Europe
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 286 Newly Registered Cases, 12 Died
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Health Introduces Three New Orders for the Emergency Epidemic Situation
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 276 Newly Registered Cases, 20547 Total
- » New COVID-19 Outbreak in a Sewing Factory in Bulgaria's City Aytos
- » Researchers Developed A Cheaper and Faster COVID-19 Test