Presidents of Bulgaria, Portugal to Attend Launch of Bulgarian-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce
A Bulgarian-Portuguese business forum will take place Tuesday in Sofia.
The joint business forum will be opened by Bulgaria’s President Rosen Plevneliev and his Portuguese counterpart, An?bal Cavaco Silva, who is on a visit to Bulgaria.
The two heads of state will attend the establishment of a joint Bulgarian-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce, according to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio.
Portugal is interested in cooperation with Bulgarian partners in the spheres of agriculture, food industry, construction, pipeline construction, production of plastics and plastic products, car parts manufacturing, and trade in wine and wine tourism.
Trade between Bulgaria and Portugal in 2014 amounted to EUR 158 million.
- » The Real Estate Market in Sofia Is Stable
- » Turkish Airlines Launches Flights to the Chinese City of Xi'an
- » The State Budget for 2020 Was Approved at First Reading
- » Tesla Will Build a New Plant in Berlin
- » The Average Salary Increased to BGN 1,266 in September
- » Three Reasons to Visit Tibet in Winter