US Rock Band Godsmack Arrives in Bulgaria
The rock band Godsmack arrived in Bulgaria Monday. The musicians arrived at the Burgas Airport, led by vocal Sully Erna prior to their performance at the Summer Chaos Festival 2015 on Tuesday, May 16, Z-Rock radio reported.
The band was founded back in 1995 in Lawrence, Massachusetts. The musicians have released six studio albums so far, and have gotten several Grammy nominations for their singles ''Vampires'' (2001), ''I Stand Alone'' (2003), and ""Straight Out of Line'' (2004).
The doors of the Lazur stadium will open at 15:00, and the first Bulgarian band performing will be The Pomorians starting 15:30.
Tickets for the event are almost gone, but there are still places available with prices ranging between BGN 60 and 100. Online ticket sales will be terminated later on Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church celebrates the Annunciation
- » First Bulgarian Author Nominated for the “Booker” Award!
- » The Dobruja Pie (Banitsa) became a Protected Product not of Bulgaria, but of Romania
- » Today marks 80 years since the Rescue of the Bulgarian Jews
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Theodore’s Day (Horse Easter)
- » Bulgarian Historian: Our Freedom was not Gifted to us