Bulgaria’s Varna Airport Now Evacuated
Varna Airport has been evacuated. During their routine check at the premises at around 2 pm on Friday, officers found a suspicious luggage, bTV reported.
According to the airport safety procedures, all passengers have been evacuated. It still remains unclear where the luggage was and how many passengers had to leave the terminal.
All government security offices have been informed of the case and are currently working on the investigation according to the prescribed security measures of the airport. All passengers have been supplied with water.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Poor Roads and Lack of Control are the Main Reasons for the Large Number of Accidents
- » Turkey: Huge Forest Fire in Marmaris
- » Bulgarian TV Crew Attacked in Serbia
- » Fire in the Train Sofia - Burgas, Passengers were Evacuated near Aytos
- » A Car Crashed into Crowd of People in Berlin, One Person was Killed
- » Bulgaria: 3 Dead after a Train hit a Truck in the Vidin region (UPDATED)