Bulgarian PM Borisov to Attend Opening of European Games in Baku
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov is leaving on a visit to Azerbaijan, where he will attend the official opening ceremony of the First European Games in Baku on Friday.
As part of his visit, Borisov is also to hold a meeting with the President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev, the government’s press service reports.
The First European Games are taking place in the capital of Azerbaijan between June 12 and 28.
More than 6000 athletes from 50 European countries will compete in 20 sports in the first edition of the continental games.
Bulgarian will be represented by 127 athletes.
Bulgarian Minister of Youth and Sports Krasen Kralev will also attend the opening at the Olympic stadium in Baku.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Macedonian Football Fans Booed the Bulgarian Anthem but Lost the Match in the End
- » What Table Games can you find at the Best Casino Online in Canada
- » Bulgaria: World Title for the Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble in Sofia
- » First Medal for Bulgaria at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships
- » How to Choose an NFL Sports Betting Site
- » EuroBasket: Bulgaria Defeated the Host Georgia