Chinese City Shenzhen Shoots Movie Dedicated to Bulgaria’s Plovdiv
Two teams from the Chinese Shenzhen Media Group will be making a movie dedicated to the new European Capital of Culture – Plovdiv. The film is currently being shot and the process will last up until June 12. The announcement was made by the Bulgarian-Chinese Association for Business Development.
The film will be a part of joined media project by Shenzhen Media Group and the office of foreign affairs to the Chinese town. It will be one of the featured episodes in a series dedicated to the cultural, historical and economic collaborations between Shenzhen and other cities across the world.
Once ready, the mini-film will be broadcast on the Shenzhen satellite TV and will be further distributed across China. It will also be featured as a gift that the Shenzhen government will be presenting to its foreign guests.
Plovdiv and the 15-million people city of Shenzhen decided upon the collaboration during the Bulgarian-Chinese Business Forum with a specific focus on investments. It took place in Plovdiv on March 24, 2014.
The project will also complement Plovdiv’s European Capital of Culture celebrations and events. The second biggest Bulgarian town is sharing the title with the Italian city of Matera.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Orthodox Church celebrates the Annunciation
- » First Bulgarian Author Nominated for the “Booker” Award!
- » The Dobruja Pie (Banitsa) became a Protected Product not of Bulgaria, but of Romania
- » Today marks 80 years since the Rescue of the Bulgarian Jews
- » Bulgarians Celebrate Saint Theodore’s Day (Horse Easter)
- » Bulgarian Historian: Our Freedom was not Gifted to us