New Holiday Village worth BGN 40 M Opens near Bulgaria’s Kavarna
A new holiday village, The White Lagoon, located on the territory of Bulgaria’s northeastern Kavarna municipality, will be officially opened on June 11 at noon.
The ceremony will be attended by Magnus Wikner, Managing Director of Thomas Cook Northern Europe, Bulgaria’s Deputy Tourism Minister Nadya Marinova, the district governors of Dobrich and Varna, the CEO of Albena AD, Krasimir Stanev, and Tsonko Tsonev, Mayor of Kavarna, according to reports of Darik radio.
The project is a joint investment of Albena AD, the company which runs Bulgaria’s Black Sea resort Albena, and Thomas Cook Scandinavia.
Albena AD controls nearly 90% of the holiday village, according to reports of Capital daily.
The project had a price tag of over BGN 40 M.
The White Lagoon expects to receive around 7000 visitors from Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland by the ends of this season.
The 4-star resort provides 120 jobs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » InterContinental Sofia - The Only Hotel in Bulgaria to receive a Green Key Certificate 2022
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023
- » Bulgaria exchanges Tourists with Greece for the Holidays
- » Hotels in Bulgarian Ski Resorts are Raising their Prices by 20%
- » Bansko won the World Ski Awards 2022 for the 10th time
- » Bulgarians will be able to Fly from Sofia to Oslo from the Summer of 2023