Bomb Planted under SUV of Alleged Mafia Boss Explodes in Belgrade
Three people were injured in a powerful explosion in Belgrade’s Banovo Brdo neighborhood Wednesday afternoon.
A bomb that had been planted under an SUV exploded at around 3:30 p.m. local time.
Vladimir Karan (46), who was seriously injured in the blast, is said to be involved in drug trade.
He is known to local police as a person involved in criminal activities such as drug trafficking, robberies, etc, according to reports of Blic.
The explosion threw Karan out of his BMW X5.
Two passers-by suffered minor injures in the explosion.
Karan has been taken to hospital and is in critical condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: We Look Forward to Northern Macedonia Joining NATO
- » The Early Elections in Northern Macedonia Will Be on April 12th
- » Erdogan Threatens EU to Open Borders to Refugees
- » Northern Macedonia is Expected to Receive the Green Light to Begin EU Accession Talks
- » Turkey Sells Two of Its Islands
- » Athens Blamed Ankara For the Migrant Crisis