Unemployed People to Join Disaster Alleviation Program Near Kardzhali
Close to 164 new employability opportunities will now open in Bulgaria's Kardzhali. The initiative is supported through the Employability Support project.
People hired will be responsible for cleaning up the broken tree branches and other remnants left following floods and snowfalls during the past winter. Those employed will participate in the program for four months in the region of Kardzhali.
The program has been financed through the EU-sponsored Human Resource Development project.
The municipality of Ardino has been the most severely damaged during the natural disasters. Close to 100, 000 volumes of timber need to be cleared of the region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria