5 Companies Vie to Consult Energy Ministry on Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Grid Interconnector
Five companies have shown interest in consulting the Energy Ministry on the Bulgaria-Serbia gas grid interconnector project.
On Tuesday, at the public bid opening, it emerged that Dikril Consult EOOD, Bulstroy Kontrol Engineering AD, Kontrol Engineering AD, Sofinvest EOOD, and Sevko Energoproekt AD had submitted bids in the public procurement procedure with a maximum value of BGN 333 333.33, VAT excluded.
By June 30, 2015 a 7-member commission chaired by Alexander Davidov is to prepare a draft decision on the ranking of the participants and on selecting a contractor or terminating the procedure, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas
- » "Bulgargaz" announces Tenders for the Supply of Liquefied Gas until 2034
- » Bulgaria is Giving Up on Long-Term Supplies from Gazprom
- » Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection will be Operational from October 1
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: We Received a Response from Gazprom
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: We will be Fine even without Gazprom, Gas will be Cheaper by 10%