5 Companies Vie to Consult Energy Ministry on Bulgaria-Serbia Gas Grid Interconnector
Five companies have shown interest in consulting the Energy Ministry on the Bulgaria-Serbia gas grid interconnector project.
On Tuesday, at the public bid opening, it emerged that Dikril Consult EOOD, Bulstroy Kontrol Engineering AD, Kontrol Engineering AD, Sofinvest EOOD, and Sevko Energoproekt AD had submitted bids in the public procurement procedure with a maximum value of BGN 333 333.33, VAT excluded.
By June 30, 2015 a 7-member commission chaired by Alexander Davidov is to prepare a draft decision on the ranking of the participants and on selecting a contractor or terminating the procedure, according to reports of the BGNES news agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » Bulgaria is Ending the Derogation for Russian Oil?
- » Eurostat: Nearly a Quarter of Bulgarians Fail to Heat their Homes Sufficiently
- » Bulgaria is considering Giving Up Russian Oil: Fuel Prices - Unchanged?
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office is Investigating Collusion and Illegal Schemes around TurkStream