Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister to Address American Jewish Committee Global Forum
Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov will take part in the American Jewish Committee Global Forum on June 7-9 in Washington.
At the invitation of AJC's executive director, David Harris, Mitov will address the participants in the forum on June 8 during the AJC Global Forum's World Leaders Plenary.
Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, German Chancellor Angela Merkel (from Berlin), and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (from Tokyo) will also address the World Leaders Plenary.
The agenda of the forum includes talks on Iran's nuclear program, the Middle East peace process, counteracting anti-Semitism in Europe, etc.
The AJC Global Forum is the advocacy organization's signature annual event, bringing together more than 2,000 participants from across the United States and 70 countries around the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Foreign Ministers Meet in Luxemburg Monday to Slap Tougher Sanction on Lukashenko
- » Bulgaria: Zoran Zaev’s Visit to Sofia Paves Way to Compromise
- » Putin and Biden Begin Talks in Expanded Format
- » Sofia and Skopje Hope for More Active Dialogue on Bilateral Issues
- » Putin-Biden Summit: No Concrete Deals But Still Useful
- » Prime Minister of North Macedonia Will Visit Sofia in June