Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister to Address American Jewish Committee Global Forum
Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister Daniel Mitov will take part in the American Jewish Committee Global Forum on June 7-9 in Washington.
At the invitation of AJC's executive director, David Harris, Mitov will address the participants in the forum on June 8 during the AJC Global Forum's World Leaders Plenary.
Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, German Chancellor Angela Merkel (from Berlin), and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe (from Tokyo) will also address the World Leaders Plenary.
The agenda of the forum includes talks on Iran's nuclear program, the Middle East peace process, counteracting anti-Semitism in Europe, etc.
The AJC Global Forum is the advocacy organization's signature annual event, bringing together more than 2,000 participants from across the United States and 70 countries around the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » MFA on Russia's Propaganda Rhetoric: Bulgaria's Position is in Support of Ukraine
- » Russia on Bulgaria’s Military Aid to Ukraine: A Hostile Act, further Worsening our Relations
- » Radev on the Border Tragedy: I expect Bulgaria’s MFA to call the Turkish Ambassador and demand Full Investigation