National Video Monitoring Sytem of Bulgarian Villages Now Discussed
The Association of Bulgarian Villages is organizing a round table discussion on the topics of small town security. The idea for the formation of a specialized village police will also be considered.
''The debate that we've started today is a result of the demand of mayors, entrepreneurs and agricultural producers for the problem with small town and village security to finally be made a priority,'' said chair of the Association, Borislav Borisov in an interview for the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR).
He added that one of the main goals of the discussion is said to be the optimization of the work of local police officers. Alternatively, the already existing and effective systems working in Romania and Great Britain could be implemented.
An additional proposal will be made, for Bulgarian villages to incorporate an integrated video monitoring system by end 2002.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Wind Rises Sweeping in Cold Front
- » Breaking News: Malls and Gyms Open Doors in February
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Stormy Winds, Cloudy and Rainy
- » Protest in Bulgaria, Day 200: Protesters Tried to Enter the Council of Ministers
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Still Warm and Quiet
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education