Bulgarian Village Boasts Impressive Living Conditions
Residents of the Bulgarian village of Chavdar are extremely proud of its new modern vision.
It is located approximately 70 kilometers from the capital Sofia and has close to 1,100 people.
Unlike the majority of village across the country, Chavdar boasts a high number of young families that are enjoying a more serene way of life, NOVA news reported.
Additionally, the village boasts brand new beautiful streets and pavewalks, energy-saving electricity equipment, renovated public buildings, new playgrounds and impressive water cascades.
The local kindergarten also has better amenities than anywhere else in the country - its very own swimming pool.
Sponsorship for the in-town projects has been provided through European funds.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Withdraws COP29 Hosting Bid, Supports Eastern European Group's Decision
- » The Revised Plan for the Recovery of Bulgaria has been Finally Approved
- » Bulgaria Extends Shelter to 168,300 Ukrainian Refugees
- » Six New Road Signs are being Introduced in Bulgaria (PICTURE)
- » Every Tenth Bulgarian has Never Accessed the Internet
- » Controversial Proposal to Change Bulgaria's National Holiday Dropped