Bulgaria's Blagoevgrad Hosts Second Edition of 3D Art Festival
The second edition of the 3D Art Festival took place in Bulgaria's southern town of Blagoevgrad. Artists will be showcasing their works in urban conditions.
They will paint on buildings, pavements and other surfaces and upon the completion of their projects their artworks will seem 3 dimensional. Most of the works will be painted in the space between the city theater, the American University in Bulgaria, local municipal government and the city garden.
This will be the second consecutive edition of the festival. Anything can serve as inspiration as the event poses no boundaries to the imagination. From local monuments, churches and sights to abstract and conceptual art - it can all be seen in downtown Blagoevgrad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Apollonia Arts Festival - 1-6 September, Sozopol
- » Burgas Sand Sculptures Festival: Fairy Tales and Film Characters
- » June 25, Bulgaria: Sofia Film Fest Begins
- » Sofia Opera with Performances at Pacharevo Lake
- » Open-Air Art Installation from Bulgarian Letters in Berlin
- » Bloomsday 2020 Becomes Virtual and Sofia Becomes Dublin in One Day