Bulgaria's Blagoevgrad Hosts Second Edition of 3D Art Festival
The second edition of the 3D Art Festival took place in Bulgaria's southern town of Blagoevgrad. Artists will be showcasing their works in urban conditions.
They will paint on buildings, pavements and other surfaces and upon the completion of their projects their artworks will seem 3 dimensional. Most of the works will be painted in the space between the city theater, the American University in Bulgaria, local municipal government and the city garden.
This will be the second consecutive edition of the festival. Anything can serve as inspiration as the event poses no boundaries to the imagination. From local monuments, churches and sights to abstract and conceptual art - it can all be seen in downtown Blagoevgrad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Author is Nominated for the Nobel Prize in Literature
- » Bulgarians Celebrate May 24 - Day of the Holy Brothers Cyril and Methodius
- » Bulgarian PM attended a Pilgrimage to the Relics of St. Cyril in Rome
- » The Bulgarian Cyrillic Initiative Launches
- » Bulgarians Celebrate St. George's Day
- » Bulgarian President congratulated the Muslim community in Bulgaria on Eid Mubarak