Rudimental, Ella Eyre to Perform for Sofia Music Fans
The extremely successful Rudimental and Ella Eyre will be coming to Bulgaria for a special performance on September 12. They will be presenting some of their brand new projects alongside their greatest hits and collaborations at Sofia Inter Expo Center.
Rudimental is more than just another drum and bass band. They have turned their work into international success, changing the world music scene and sound. In 2015, the band released a brand new single ''Never Let You Go'' as well as their long anticipated second album We The Generation. Featuring rising starts and well established names such as Anne-Marie, Will Heard, Dizzee Rascal and Lianne La Havas, the album shows versatility and a wide range of emotions.
“We were producing in our bedrooms, and playing on pirate radio stations, doing all that doggy work, for years,” Leon Rolle said in an interview for WOW entertainment website. “We’ve gone through the cycle of being turned down, then having to pick yourself up again. To get to a stage where people are finally appreciating what you’ve worked so hard for, that’s an amazing thing.”
After a number of successful collaborations with Rudimental, Bastille, The XX, Tinie Tempah, Naughty Boy and DJ Fresh ( who is also repsonsible for launching the career of Albanian-born British star Rita Ora), Ella Eyre launched her solo career. She is largely considered one of the greatest discoveries on the British music scene, with her exceptional voice and memorable stage presence. Her massive hit collaboration with Rudimental Waiting All Night released in 2013 lifted her career to a whole different level.
Her newly released singles ''If I Go'', ''Deeper'' and ''Together'' became hits all over Europe. She will be bringing her band to perform side by side with Rudimental in the Bulgarian capital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Goat's Milk Curd Won the Highest Award at the Great Taste 2022 Competition
- » Bulgarian-Macedonian Historical Commission: Tsar Samuil was a Ruler of the Bulgarian Kingdom
- » Bulgarian History: 119 years since the Ilinden–Preobrazhenie Uprising
- » After the Arson in North Macedonia the Renovated Facade of the Bulgarian Cultural Center is Ready
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 185th Anniversary of the Birth of Vasil Levski
- » “Bulgaria and Macedonia. History and Politics” Enters all major World Libraries in English