''Make a Selfie With an EU Project'' Campaign Now Launched
Participants are expected to post the selfies they have made with EU-sponsored sites and then to write a short description of why they chose that particular event. The winner will be the person who got the biggest number of likes.
''The main purpose of the campaign is the popularization of the projects that are sponsored through EU operational programs,'' stated Galina Vasileva of the Transportation Ministry in an interview for bTV.
Awards will be presented to the top three in the unofficial ranking. The grand prize is a three-day visit to Brussels for two, where they will be able to attend all emblematic to the EU sites. The second prize is a tablet, and the person with the third most liked selfie will receive a visit to Burgas.
The official awards ceremony will be held in the Sofia City Garden on May 28, at 5:30 pm.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Withdraws COP29 Hosting Bid, Supports Eastern European Group's Decision
- » The Revised Plan for the Recovery of Bulgaria has been Finally Approved
- » Bulgaria Extends Shelter to 168,300 Ukrainian Refugees
- » Six New Road Signs are being Introduced in Bulgaria (PICTURE)
- » Every Tenth Bulgarian has Never Accessed the Internet
- » Controversial Proposal to Change Bulgaria's National Holiday Dropped