Bulgaria Scores Gold, Silver Medals at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Tashkent
Bulgaria’s team in rhythmic gymnastics won the gold medal in the all-round phase of the World Cup in the capital of Uzbekistan, Tashkent on Saturday night.
Mihaela Maevska, Reneta Kamberova, Kristiyana Todorova, Tsvetelina Stoyanova and Tsvetelina Naydenova, led by senior coach Ina Ananieva performed brilliantly their routine with two hoops and three clubs.
The Bulgarian team received the highest score in the competition – 17,350. The girls also took a silver medal in their routine with five ribbons, coming in second right after the team of Israel.
Today, Nevyana Vladinova finished on the sixth position in the final round of the ball tournament with a score of 17.350.
Additionally, Mariya Mateva took the fourth score after her fantastic performance with a hoop, and mere hundreds separated her from the bronze medal. Her score was 17.850.
‘’I am happy that I had the opportunity to experience this success yith our girls,’’ stated former rhythmic gymnastics champion and current Supervisor at the World Cup in Tashkent, Mariya Gigova. ‘’In this high competition, the Bulgarians again dominated the podium. They were very convincing and strong in their routines, so they absolutely deserved the first place in the all-round phase among the ensembles. I am very proud of the wonderful girls and the coach team. Great job to all our contestants!’’
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia