IS Claims Responsibility for Suicide Attack on Shiite Mosque in Saudi Arabia
The Islamic State (IS) has claimed responsibility for a suicide attack on a Shiite mosque in eastern Saudi Arabia.
The claim was posted on Twitter with an image of the suicide bomber, according to reports of the BBC News.
Some media outlets, however, question the credibility of the Twitter posting.
The attack at the Imam Ali mosque in al-Qadeeh took place during Friday prayers at a time when there were around 150 worshipers in it.
The death toll is estimated at over 20, with over 50 injured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Hungary: Bulgaria Listed as "Yellow" Country, 14-Day Quarantine or 2 Negative PCR Tests to Enter Hungary
- » COVID-19 in Greece: Mandatory Masks in Closed Public Places Temporary Abolished
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4