Sofia Metro Traffic Returns to Normal
Traffic on Sofia Metro has returned to normal after being temporarily halted in the section between the Central Railway Station and Serdika Station, the city hall announced on Wednesday afternoon.
Trains didn’t run for about an hour on one of the busiest sections of the Bulgarian capital’s underground railway system due to a “technical problem”.
The city hall didn’t elaborate what the technical problem was.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Head of the Bulgarian National Bank: Joining the Eurozone will Speed Up Structural Reforms in our Country
- » Bulgaria has a little over 1 Million tons of Oil and Oil Product Reserves
- » Gas in Europe is Rising in Price with the Onset of Cold Weather
- » The Growth of the Bulgarian Economy between July and September was 3.3%
- » Bulgaria begins preparations for the minting of Euro Coins
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation