Hungary Looking into Prague-Varna Bus Bomb Incident
Hungarian investigators have found a highly inflammable substance in a bag purportedly containing a homemade bomb which was found on a bus traveling from Prague to Varna.
The bus had a majority of Bulgarian passengers and a Bulgarian driver. The suspicious package was found while the vehicle had stopped in Budapest. No-one was injured.
Budapest is currently working on a hypothesis of "attempted murder", Bulgaria's Interior Ministry Chief Secretary Georgi Kostov has told the Bulgarian National Television.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Young Man is in Coma after an Accident between Car and Ambulance on the Ring Road in Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Disco on the Northern Beach in Burgas Burned Down
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance
- » The State Sent a Plane to transport the Bulgarian Beaten in North Macedonia for treatment in Bulgaria