Sofia Municipality to Oust Graffiti from Public Monuments, Buildings
The Sofia municipality is planning on starting a mass cleaning of monuments and buildings from graffiti and random writings.
For the enterprise to be executed local authorities are set on purchasing specialized mobile equipment, as reported by BGNES.
A total of BGN 70,000 will be provided for the project by the Security Directorate to the Sofia Municipality. The deadline for the delivery of the machine is set for autumn 2015.
According to the current legislation in Sofia, the fine allotted for painting or drawing on buildings is BGN 50.
The new equipment will in fact allow employees of the municipality to remove the graffiti or any random drawings from the surfaces of various monuments across the capital. The mobile system will be able to work on various surfaces - concrete, marble, glass and crystal. Additionally, the cleaning solution is said to be completely eco-friendly as it contains only water and plant fibers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 150 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny, in some places with Rain today
- » Bulgaria: Passengers refused to get off a Plane that landed in Varna instead of Sofia
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 19 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain today
- » COVID-19: 42 New Cases in the Last 24 hours