Sofia Municipality to Oust Graffiti from Public Monuments, Buildings
The Sofia municipality is planning on starting a mass cleaning of monuments and buildings from graffiti and random writings.
For the enterprise to be executed local authorities are set on purchasing specialized mobile equipment, as reported by BGNES.
A total of BGN 70,000 will be provided for the project by the Security Directorate to the Sofia Municipality. The deadline for the delivery of the machine is set for autumn 2015.
According to the current legislation in Sofia, the fine allotted for painting or drawing on buildings is BGN 50.
The new equipment will in fact allow employees of the municipality to remove the graffiti or any random drawings from the surfaces of various monuments across the capital. The mobile system will be able to work on various surfaces - concrete, marble, glass and crystal. Additionally, the cleaning solution is said to be completely eco-friendly as it contains only water and plant fibers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EMA Starts Testing Sputnik V Efficacy, Safety as Russia Seeks Acceptance
- » Scientists: There Are Only Dim Prospects for Pandemic End as Virus Is Changing
- » March 4: World Obesity Day: Well Over Half Bulgarians Are Overweight
- » Covid-19 and Children: To Vax or Not to Vax?
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: There Is Steady Upward Trend in Morbidity Mainly Owing to British Variant of Covid-19
- » Annual World University Rankings Published, Sofia University and Bulgaria’s Medical University Score Better Results