Sofia Municipality to Oust Graffiti from Public Monuments, Buildings
The Sofia municipality is planning on starting a mass cleaning of monuments and buildings from graffiti and random writings.
For the enterprise to be executed local authorities are set on purchasing specialized mobile equipment, as reported by BGNES.
A total of BGN 70,000 will be provided for the project by the Security Directorate to the Sofia Municipality. The deadline for the delivery of the machine is set for autumn 2015.
According to the current legislation in Sofia, the fine allotted for painting or drawing on buildings is BGN 50.
The new equipment will in fact allow employees of the municipality to remove the graffiti or any random drawings from the surfaces of various monuments across the capital. The mobile system will be able to work on various surfaces - concrete, marble, glass and crystal. Additionally, the cleaning solution is said to be completely eco-friendly as it contains only water and plant fibers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: All hospitals in Sofia Suspend Scheduled non-urgent Admissions and Surgical Procedures
- » Weather in Bulgaria - Cold and Rain
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Increase of the New Cases with 3004 Registered in the Past 24 Hrs
- » Nasa's Perseverance Rover Begins its Mission on Mars
- » Bulgarian Astronomer and Team Found New Exoplanet Gliese 486b
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: Wearing Face Masks in Crowded Outdoor Spaces is Obligatory in Vratsa