Patriarch Holds Memorial Service Marking Death of Bulgaria's Last King Eldest Son
The Bulgarian Patriarch Neophyte held a memorial service marking forty days since the death of Prince Kardam, the eldest son of Bulgaria's last King and former Prime Minister Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.
The service, which was held in the Saint Sedmochislenitsi Church in Sofia on Saturday, was attended by members of the royal family and notable Bulgarians.
Prince Kardam passed away on April 7 from a lung infection, with the funeral ceremony taking place in a close family circle on the next day in the San Isidro cemetery in Madrid.
Kardam passed away after suffering severe injuries in a 2008 car accident in Spain from which he was permanently immobilised and never recovered.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EP President David Sassoli has Passed Away
- » Actor Bob Saget was found Dead in a hotel room
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgarian Economist Vladimir Karolev has Passed Away
- » In Memorim: Greet Singer of the Mystry of the Bulgaian Voices Choir Passed away at 80
- » Three days of Mourning in Greece in Memory of Composer Mikis Theodorakis