Bulgarian Sailor Went Missing near Point Penmarc'h, NW France
A Bulgarian sailor, member of the crew of crude oil tanker Nordic Mistral, has been missing since Thursday afternoon.
He went missing at a location situated around 270 kilometers southwest of the Point Penmarc'h in northwestern France, according to "Le T?l?gramme", as cited by the Bulgarian Focus news agency.
The crude oil tanker sails under the flag of the Marshall Islands.
The crew of the tanker reported the man missing at 16:30.
The Regional Operational Centre for Monitoring and Rescue immediately sent a “man overboard” signal to all vessels in the area.
The search operation was suspended on Friday morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Skopje will Receive the Remains of its Citizens that Died in the Bus Crash on Struma Highway
- » Explosion in Munich Wounded Dozens and stopped the Movement of Trains
- » Minister Komitova: The Bus Crash on the Struma highway was not with High Speed
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed