Bulgarian Spirulina Farm to Start Functioning in 3-4 Months
A facility for the production of Spirulina through processing algal biomass is being built near Bulgaria’s southern city of Pazardzhik.
In 3-4 months the company is to start producing the dietary supplement made from blue-green algae there.
The food supplement is used a source of protein and other nutrients.
The investment was made by the Magic Rose OOD company under a project under operational program “Fisheries.”
The total amount of the investment stood at nearly BGN 1.5 M and the grant amounted to 60% of the actual investment cost.
The company plans to produce around 40-50kg of dry mass ready for packaging in a closed-cycle installation.
On Wednesday the company received advance payment of nearly BGN 450 000 under the project through which it had applied for EU funding, according to a media statement of the State Fund Agriculture, as cited by investor.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started