Director of Bulgarian Customs Foresees Increase in Revenues in May
The Director of the Bulgarian Customs Agency Vanyo Tanov said on Tuesday that the foreseen increase in revenues will be fulfilled in May.
Tanov called on the prosecutor's office to investigate corrupted customs officials, private bTV station reports.
A month ago, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov set out a target for the customs and the National Revenue Agency (NAP) to collect BGN 1.6 B in revenues.
According to the latest data, the revenues for the first four months of 2015 increased with BGN 150 M compared to last year., while the plan for 2014-2015 foresaw a difference of BGN 180 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend