Bulgaria’s President, Defense Minister to Visit Mongolia, Republic of Korea
Bulgaria and the Republic of Korea will sign a memorandum on cooperation in the sphere of defense during a visit of Defense Minister Nikolay Nenchev and President Rosen Plevneliev to the country.
The Bulgarian delegation headed by Plevneliev which will visit Mongolia and the Republic of Korea in the period May 10 – 15, 2015, according to a media statement of the Defense Ministry.
The visit to Mongolia will be held as part of the celebration of the 65th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
The Bulgarian delegation will then pay an official visit to the Republic of Korea at the invitation of President Park Geun-hye.
The visit will mark the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
The agenda of the meetings includes topics related to bilateral relations and opportunities for cooperation in the spheres of infrastructure, energy, transport and logistics, car industry, defense, agriculture, food production, cultural exchange, etc.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » Diplomatic Missions in Bulgaria with a Demonstration in Support of Ukraine
- » Ukraine’s Ambassador to Bulgaria: Peace means Victory for Ukraine in this Imperialist War
- » Lithuanian President Decorates Maxim Behar with a State Award for Articles Written in 1991
- » Russian Ambassador: Bulgarians are still a Russophile People