Bulgaria Ranked 49th in World Economic Forum's 2015 Tourism Report
Bulgaria ranks 49th among 141 countries included in the World Economic Forum's 2015 Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report.
Spain tops the ranking with a score of 5.3 points, followed by France and Germany with 5.2 points.
Bulgaria has a score of 4.
The Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report ranks 141 countries across 14 separate dimensions (on a scale of 1–7).
Bulgaria’s highest score is in the Subindex: Enabling environment (5.1), which includes business environment (4.2), safety and security (5.2), health and hygiene (6.7), human resources and labor market (4.7), and ICT readiness (4.8).
Bulgaria has a low score in the Subindex: Natural and cultural resources, at 2.7, and in the Subindex: Infrastructure (3.9).
Bulgaria scores 4.4 on the Subindex: Travel and tourism policy and enabling conditions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List
- » Bulgaria Supports Tour Guides with BGN 3 Million