Bulgaria Receives BGN 25 M under OP Environment 2007-2013
The European Commission has transferred BGN 24 773 166 to Bulgaria in reimbursement for certified expenses under operational program Environment 2007-2013.
The money transferred to Bulgaria under the program so far amount to BGN 1 423 700 831, with BGN 1 020 601 588 of the total transferred after the restart of payments under the program in November 2014, according to a media statement of the Environment Ministry.
In the period November 2014 – April 28, 2015, beneficiaries under the program received over BGN 556.5 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria