Bulgaria Grants USD 40 000 in Humanitarian Aid to Nepalese Children
Bulgaria will grant the amount of USD 40 000 in humanitarian aid to the Nepalese children and their families, who were affected by the disastrous earthquake, which hit the country on April 25.
Bulgaria expressed its solidarity and commitment to the international efforts on tackling the consequences of one of the most destructive natural disasters in our time and the recovery of Nepal.
The granted sum was only part of the efforts of Bulgaria and the wider Bulgarian society on aiding the affected population through voluntary donations to the international humanitarian organisations.
The aid will be provided through UNICEF, which has a key role in the coordination of UN humanitarian activities on the spot, the Bulgarian Foreign Ministry informs.
The sum will be provided through the funds for development and humanitarian aid, which are allocated in the 2015 budget of the Foreign Ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany with new rules for people arriving from Bulgaria
- » The Austrian government has presented a bill on mandatory vaccination against COVID-19
- » Croatia's Population has Shrunk by nearly 400,000 in the last 10 years
- » Russian Foreign Minister: Our Patience is Running Out
- » Hackers hit the Websites of several Ukrainian Ministries
- » More than 1.7 million Secret Documents of the Polish Army have Leaked on the Internet