Bomb Threats Cause Evacuation of Two Malls in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
Bomb threats necessitated the evacuation of customers and staff of Mall Plovdiv and Mall Galeria in the Bulgarian city of Plovdiv on Saturday.
Specialised police units were dispatched to the malls and are carrying out inspections for explosive devices.
Customers are discontent that they do not have access to their vehicles, which are in the indoor parking lots, Darik radio reports.
At present it remains unclear how long the police inspection will last and whether there is any real threat.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Young Man Dead after Crashing into a Roadside House
- » Four Injured in Fire Incident in Berlin Metro
- » Terror Attack: At Least Four Dead in Shooting at Vienna Synagogue
- » Death Toll from Earthquake in Western Turkey Rises to 49
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Traffic Accident Closed the Main Road Sofia-Varna