Nepal Damages Grow to USD 5 B
Economic losses following the Nepal earthquake could reach USD 5 B, as reported by the CNN.
Analysts have made the estimation and have been quoted as saying it will represent close to 209% of the gross domestic product of the country.
The severe damages that Nepal has suffered since the earthquake of magnitude 7,8 on Richter's scale have largely been blamed on the poor quality of construction in the country.
According to the latest available information, victims of the accident have now surpassed 3,600 people, as reported by the BBC.
Rescue works continue, as the international community has actively been providing financial assistance and rescue team support.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 347 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Scholz claims Western Weapons will Not Hit Russia
- » Britain Bans Migrants from Appealing Deportation
- » US shoots down Chinese Balloon, Beijing claims this Violates International Practices
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Blinken Postponed his Visit to Beijing because of the Chinese Balloon
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down