IKEA Bulgaria Also Goes Online
Swedish furniture giant IKEA's Bulgarian branch launched on Wednesday its online shopping service, allowing customers to make purchases from across the country.
The function can be used both from computers and mobile devices.
A statement by the retailer cites a Consumer Barometer Survey of 2014, according to which 31% of Internet users in Bulgaria bought goods online last year.
As many as 7000 pieces, or 80% of items offered "offline", are available to purchase through the online service, with the notable exception of kitchen items and plants.
IKEA started operations in Bulgaria in September 2011 as a franchise of Fourlis, a Greek company with IKEA rights for Greece and Cyprus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking