Canada Easing Visa Regime for Bulgarian Visitors from 2016
Bulgarians who have had a Canadian visa over the past few years and holders of non-immigrant ones for the US will be able to travel to Canada without an allowance as of 2016.
In a letter to Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, his Canadian counterpart Stephen Harper said that under a decision by the Canadian authorities, Bulgarian travelers to the country who meet those criteria will only have to register in Canada's Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), the Bulgarian government said in a press statement.
This comes a few weeks after a visit by Bulgaria's new Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova to the North American country.
Harper is quoted as saying that the move "will make travels of many Bulgarian citizens easier," hoping it will also lead to an expansion and deepening of bilateral relations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Dr. Kunchev: Bulgaria and our Black Sea Coast Will be the Safest Places in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova: The Indoor Restaurants will Open on June 1
- » 17 Beaches on the Black Sea Coast in Bulgaria Will Be Free This Summer
- » Japan Ends Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Spain Reopening Foreign Tourism from July
- » Bulgaria, Turkey and Greece with Joint Tourist Packages?