Bulgaria to Host Trilateral Talks on Vertical Gas Corridor with Greece, Romania
Bulgaria is to host on Wednesday a trilateral working meeting on the construction of a vertical gas corridor with Romania and Greece.
Both the high-level and expert working groups on the vertical gas corridor will hold their first meetings on Wednesday, daily Dnevnik reports.
The three countries are to work in close cooperation with the High Level Group on Central and South Eastern Europe Gas Connectivity (CESEC), which was inaugurated in Sofia in February.
At the invitation of Bulgarian Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, the meeting will be attended by Greek Energy Minister Panagiotis Lafazanis and Romanian Energy State Secretary Mihai Albulescu.
Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister for EU Funds and Economic Policies Tomislav Donchev will be present for the opening of the meeting.
The project aims to contribute to improving the security and diversification of natural gas supplies in the region of Central and Southeast Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Gas with another 3% down
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia
- » Bulgaria has Managed to Reduce Gas Demand by a record 24%