Report on Activities of Bulgaria's State Agency for National Security Missing
The report on the activities of the State Agency for National Security (DANS) in 2013 containing information on the financial stability of Bulgaria has not been presented in the Council of Ministers to the National Asembly.
The announcement was made to the Chair of the Temporary Commission on Corporate Commercial Bank, Desislava Atanasova.
She shortly stated at a news conference held Tuesday that the Chair of DANS Dimitar Georgiev has introduced the document to the institutions, but it was never presented to the MPs and subsequently to the general audience.
Atanasova noted that at the time Plamen Oresharski was holding the position of a Prime Minister. She further ezxplained that it remain unclear whether the report contained any information on Corporate Commercial Bank.
She added that talks were held regarding upcoming legislative amendments regarding the necessary collaboration between credit institutions, the bank supervisory unit of the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) and DANS itself.
More details on the proposals will be revealed alongside the report on the activities of the commission in the upcoming weeks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend