TripAdvisor Names Bulgaria's Sofia Cheapest City for Hotel Stays
Bulgaria's capital Sofia is the No 1. city in terms of cheap hotel stay, a recent report reads.
With a one-night hotel stay (including room service) in Sofia costing USD 126.04 on average, the biggest Bulgarian city comes first in the TripAdvisor TripIndex Room Service report.
According to TripAdvisor's comparison, this is a quarter of the cost in New York, which is listed as the most expensive destination with USD 546.61 on average.
Sofia is followed by Ukrainian capital Kiev (USD 137.31), with several other Eastern European cities entering the "Top 10": Warsaw (4th, USD 151.04), Budapest (7th, USD 157.84), Prague (9th, USD 177.03) and Moscow (10th, at USD 177.34).
The index compares costs of hotel room service items in 48 destinations across the globe in countries which receive the largest number of international visitors.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria