Bulgaria President to Discuss Energy Cooperation in Croatia
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is visiting Croatia to meet with counterpart Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic.
Opportunities to build a regional energy market and to boost diversification in Southeast Europe will be among the main topics of discussion, the President's press office has said.
The two Presidents will also talk about measures to increase bilateral exchange in trade and tourism.
Plevneliev is set to meet representatives of the ethnic Bulgarian community.
Croatian business representatives will be made familiar with opportunities for investment into the Bulgarian economy.
Meetings with PM Zoran Milanovic and Parliament Speaker Josip Leko.
Grabar-Kitarovic, who took up office in February, was elected the month before after narrowly defeating socialist counterpart Ivo Josipovic. She is Croatia's first-ever female head of state.
President Plevneliev has been among the most vocal supporters of both the establishment of a EU Energy Union and the integration of energy networks in Central and Southeast Europe.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria has Received NATO support in the Fight against COVID-19