Bulgaria President to Discuss Energy Cooperation in Croatia
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev is visiting Croatia to meet with counterpart Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic.
Opportunities to build a regional energy market and to boost diversification in Southeast Europe will be among the main topics of discussion, the President's press office has said.
The two Presidents will also talk about measures to increase bilateral exchange in trade and tourism.
Plevneliev is set to meet representatives of the ethnic Bulgarian community.
Croatian business representatives will be made familiar with opportunities for investment into the Bulgarian economy.
Meetings with PM Zoran Milanovic and Parliament Speaker Josip Leko.
Grabar-Kitarovic, who took up office in February, was elected the month before after narrowly defeating socialist counterpart Ivo Josipovic. She is Croatia's first-ever female head of state.
President Plevneliev has been among the most vocal supporters of both the establishment of a EU Energy Union and the integration of energy networks in Central and Southeast Europe.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia