Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Found Guilty of Bombing Boston Marathon
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been found guilty of bombing the Boston Marathon in 2013 that left three people dead and more than 260 injured, the BBC reported.
The 21-year-old former student was found guilty of 17 counts each of which carries a possible death penalty.
A federal jury will now decide whether Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should receive the death sentence or life imprisonment.
Even though Tsarnaev's conviction was widely expected, as his role in the bombing was admitted by his defence lawyers, they argued that his brother, Tamerlan, had been the mastermind behind the attack.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Turkey is preparing to take command of NATO forces in Kosovo
- » The Eurozone was in Recession in the First Quarter of 2023
- » Four Young Children have been Injured after a Knife Attack in a Town in the French Alps
- » Day 470 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US claims Russia is Responsible for Blowing Up the Kakhovka Dam
- » Due to the Severe Forest Fires in Canada - Authorities are giving out Free Masks in New York
- » 2024: The EU will Run out of Money for Ukraine