Korado Bulgaria Invests BGN 4 M in New Radiator Production Line
Czech company Korado Group will invest BGN 4 M in a new production line which will expand the product range of Korado Bulgaria AD.
Thanks to the new equipment, the plant based in the northern Bulgarian town of Strazhitsa will start producing a new item, bathroom radiators.
The investment is to be completed by end-2015, with the new products expected to hit the market at the beginning of 2016, according to representatives of Korado Bulgaria AD, as cited by money.bg.
The move will ensure the implementation of the second stage of the BGN 25 M investment program of the company.
Korado Bulgaria AD absorbed investments of BGN 7 086 161 in 2014. The resources were provided through the sale of shares on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange-Sofia and from operating cash flow.
After the completion of the first stage of the investment program, a new production line for steel radiators was launched at the Strazhitsa-based plant.
The production line was officially launched at the end of 2014 and it increased the capacity of Korado Bulgaria AD by 650 000 items per year.
As a result, the company’s output will reach 1.15 million radiators a year.
The launch of the new production line will lead to an increase of the total headcount by 11%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spurred by Film and TV Production, Canadian Entertainment Industry Continues to Surge
- » Bulgaria: Inspections of Fast Loan Companies are starting all over the country
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » Bulgaria: The Budget Committee accepted the Budget Extension
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February