Farmers' Market for Bulgarian Products Opens in Sofia
A special market selling only Bulgarian agricultural products was launched on Saturday in Sofia, a week before Orthodox Christians mark Easter.
It is located in the Ivan Vazov residential district, just by the "regular" market a few hundred meters from the South Park.
Agriculture Minister Desislava Taneva and Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova attended the opening of the "Easter market" which has the goal of promoting local foods such as dairy products, honey, and spices.
Visitors will also be able to buy lamb beet and kozunak, which is a traditional Bulgarian Easter bread.
The market will be open between April 4 and April 9.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Scientist: There Is Some Existing Immunity to the Coronavirus, Masks Decrease Risk with 90%
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Another Two Regions in the "Red Zone"
- » Northern Bulgarian District of Rousse Added to "Red Zones"
- » COVID-19 in Sofia: Critical Situation in Pirogov Hospital
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Black Record of 2243 Daily Cases and 42 Deaths
- » Bulgaria: Public Heating in Sofia Will Start on Wednesday