Bulgarian Businessman Tsvetan Vasilev's Hotels Impounded by Authorities
The Bulgarian National Revenue Agency has impounded assets operated by firms connected to Tsvetan Vasilev, majority owner of collapsed Corporate Commercial Bank (Corpbank or KTB).
The shares of a company owning several hotels have been impounded, Pressa daily reported.
The hotels affected by the move include a four-star spa hotel in Hisarya, the five-star Sana Park in St St Konstantin and Elena seaside resort, the three-star hotel Gliciniya in Golden Sands resort, the four-star Belmont in Pamporovo, Vila Kalina in Bansko as well as two houses in the village of Bozhentsi.
Currently, dealing in assets of a total of 11 companies connected to Vasilev have been blocked by the revenue agency - telecommunication company Vivacom, ammunition maker Dunarit, NURTS Bulgaria, Bromak, Fina-C and others.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas
- » "Bulgargaz" announces Tenders for the Supply of Liquefied Gas until 2034
- » Bulgaria is Giving Up on Long-Term Supplies from Gazprom
- » Europe reports Record Prices for Bread, in Bulgaria the Increase is almost 30%
- » Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection will be Operational from October 1