First Israeli Tourists to Arrive in Bulgaria's Burgas
The Black Sea city of Burgas will receive on Thursday its first tourists from Israel coming to Bulgaria for to spend their holiday here.
Israel's honorary consul in Burgas, Orlin Mandov, is due to wait for the group at the airport of Burgas amid tightened security measures.
Security is now traditionally stepped up ahead of Israeli tourists' trips to Bulgaria nearly three years on from the deadly terror attack at the Sarafovo Airport which claimed the life of five Israeli tourists, a Bulgarian bus driver and the suicide bomber who triggered the explosion.
The incident has not led to a decrease in Israeli tourists, with the country's Ambassador to Sofia Shaul Kamisa Raz asserting that the flow to visitors from Israel to Bulgaria has increased by a fifth since 2012.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria