Key Bulgarian Government Websites Blocked
Access to the websites of Bulgaria’s government and President’s office was blocked late on Wednesday afternoon.
A search by Novinite has shown that the websites of the Foreign Ministry, the Agriculture Ministry, the Justice Ministry and the Defence Ministry also were inaccessible as of 1830 local time (1530 GMT).
The reason for the disruption wasn't immediately known.
The websites of the Parliament and the Finance Ministry, however, operated properly.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
- » Bulgaria: A Boy Died and Four others were Injured in an Accident on the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after his Truck fell off a Bridge in the Kotlen Pass