Intensive Rain Expected Across Bulgaria
Over the course of Friday, heavy rains are expected all across Bulgaria.
The most severe precipitation and possible thunderstorms are prognosed for the Rhodope mountain regions.
There will also be moderate to strong southern and southeastern winds, as announced by the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology.
Morning temperatures will be relatively high - between 7° and 12° C, for Sofia - 8° C. Maximum temperatures during the day will reach as far as 11° and 16° C, and 11° in Sofia.
Precipitation is expected in the mountain regions as well as further snowfalls above 1,800 meters.
The regions along the Black Sea coastline will experience heavy cloudiness and some rain, as well as moderate southeastern wind.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City