EU Passenger Car Registrations Up 7.3% Y/Y in February 2015
In February 2015, EU passenger car registrations recorded growth for the eighteenth consecutive month (+7.3%), reaching 924440, according to data of the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA).
All major markets contributed positively to the overall expansion, especially Spain(+26.1%),Italy(+13.2%)and the UK(+12.0%)posting double-digit growth,followed by Germany(+6.6%)and France(+4.5%).
From January to February 2015, new passenger car registrations increased by7.0%, totalling almost 2 million units(1,923,484).
Most major markets posted growth, contributing to the overall up turn of the EU market.
Germany(+4.6%),France(+5.3%),the UK(+8.3%),Italy(+12.3%)and Spain(+26.7%)increased over this period.
According to ACEA, passenger car registrations in Bulgaria increased by 2.6% on the year in February 2015, reaching 1481, as compared to 1520 in the same period of 2014.
In the first two months of 2015, passenger car registrations in Bulgaria increased by a mere 0.6% to 2900, as compared to 2883 in the same period of 2014.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria