Another Deputy Chair of Sofia City Court Resigns
Another of the deputy chairs of Bulgaria's Sofia City Court (SGS) – judge Nikolay Dimov resigned due to personal reasons.
Dimov, who was in charge of the administrative department, deposited his resignation at the Supreme Judicial Council (VSS) on Thursday, daily Sega reports.
Yaneva resigned after she was accused of illegally authorising the use of specialised intelligence means (SRS).
Following her resignation, the chair of Bulgaria's Supreme Court of Cassation (VKS) Lozan Panov and Justice Minister Hristo Ivanov demanded the resignation of SGS's management en bloc.
However this has not happened and two more deputy chairs are still to resign.
Meanwhile, the judge from VKS Vladimir Yordanov has been appointed as interim chair of SGS.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend